tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
Description of the specialisation:
We support our Clients once they get the idea for business (when they need to obtain funds or invite investors to the cooperation) throughout the entire time it is conducted as well as when they dispose of individual assets (the entire company or its parts, shares or stocks). We provide comprehensive legal services focused on the transactions of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and various investment transactions, joint ventures and consolidation of companies.
We prepare legal structures for the transactions, conduct comprehensive due diligence assessments, prepare transaction documents and negotiate their form, caring about the optimum conditions and fastest closure. We represent our Clients before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection [PL: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów] when they inform about the plan of consolidation.
Our services include especially:
- advising on the formation of legal structure for the execution of business plans;
- advising on the transactions of sale of stock and shares;
- conducting comprehensive due diligence audits, including vendors due diligence;
- advising on the conclusion of agreements on the sale of an enterprise and its organised part as well as individual assets;
- advising on the investments in projects, especially within the scope of preparing investment agreements, shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements;
- handling the merger, division and transformation transactions of the companies;
- preparing documents concerning the transactions directly and indirectly, including the agreements, contracts, reports, opinions and analyses on individual stages of the transaction;
- preparing new corporate governance;
- negotiating terms and conditions of the transaction and the content of individual documents.
Our key Clients whom we provide or provided with transaction services:
- Industrial Development Agency JSC [PL: Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.] and companies belonging to the ARP capital group
- Industrial Division sp. z o.o.
- PGE Capital Group [PL: PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.]
- Exatel S.A.
- Climbex S.A.