Public procurement and public-private partnership
tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
Description of the specialisation:
We provide comprehensive legal services centred around the public procurement law. Among our Clients there are both the contractors and the ordering parties (including sector buyers).
Our services include:
- legal counselling within the scope of selecting the mode of proceedings;
- preparing complete tender documentation, including terms of reference;
- participation in work of tender committees, assessment of offers from formal and legal point of view;
- representing Clients before the National Appeals Chamber [PL: Krajowa Izba Odwoławcza] and common courts;
- conducting courses focusing on public procurement.
We help the ordering parties to phrase the terms and conditions of participation in the procedure, having in mind the protection of their interests and ensuring that the tenders submitted by the contractors guarantee due performance of the contract. We support the ordering parties during the audits of the processes of public contracts’ awarding and preparation of objections to the results of the audits.
We work with the contractors on the preparation to the tender, especially by preparing offers that fulfil the terms of reference. On behalf of our Clients we prepare inquiries concerning the terms of reference and recommend using legal remedies.
We provide legal counselling concerning procurement for entities excluded from the law of public procurement, including within the scope of preparation of inner procurement regulations and optimisation of procurement processes in capital groups.
We handle projects carried out as part of the public-private partnership. We recommend legal structures and models to public entities and private investors that are most suitable for the projects carried out as part of the public-private partnership. We prepare procedures for the selection of a private partner or a concessionaire. We prepare contracts of public-private partnership and concession agreements.
Our key Clients whom we provide or provided with public procurement and public-private partnership services:
- Polish History Museum [PL: Muzeum Historii Polskiej]
- Polish Development Fund [PL: Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.]
- PFR Ventures sp. z o. o.
- Industrial Development Agency JSC [PL: Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.]
- Polish Investment and Trade Agency PFR Group [PL: Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu S.A.]
- companies belonging to the PGE capital group
- PGNiG Energia S.A.
- Polenergia Dystrybucja sp. z o.o.
- PKP Energetyka S.A.
- companies belonging to the Impel capital group
- 2012 sp. z o.o.
- Narodowe Centrum Sportu sp. z o.o.
- Ministry of Sport and Tourism of the Republic of Poland [PL: Ministerstwo Sportu i Turystyki]
- LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services [PL: LOTAMS sp. z o.o.]
- PKP S.A.
- Mareckie Inwestycje Miejskie sp. z o.o.
- Integrated Solutions sp. z o.o.
- Cenrtre of Postgraduate Medical Education [PL: Centrum Medyczne Kształcenia Podyplomowego]