Magdalena Czuba - Wąsowska
PhD, attorney, partner
tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
Description of the specialisation:
We provide comprehensive legal services covering legal audits of both private and public entities as well as business ventures that include the purchase of assets of companies and entire enterprises, including as part of the due diligence assessments conducted during the transaction process.
Our experience in the conducted legal assessments is related to the comprehensive transaction support provided for many business ventures covering the purchase of individual assets or enterprises.
The diverse range of our employees’ specialisations makes it possible for us to conduct full legal audit of entrepreneur’s activity that covers all aspects of his operation. Based on the comprehensive knowledge of business consulting and specific specialisation the members of our team are able to diagnose multipronged risks during the audit assessment that are related to the planned transaction. They are also able to prepare models of management of the revealed risks as well as instruments mitigating them.
A legal audit may cover:
- corporate issues;
- real properties;
- contracts and obligations;
- issues related to the competition protection, including state aid;
- intellectual and industrial property rights;
- administrative and regulatory matters, including issues related to the energy law and environmental protection law;
- issues related to the transport, including rail transport;
- court and arbitration proceedings;
- issues related to the employment and labour and social security law;
Our key Clients whom we provide or provided with services concerning legal audits:
- Industrial Development Agency JSC [PL: Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.]
- SPV Operator sp. z o. o.
- Centrum Bankowo-Finansowe „Nowy Świat” S.A.
- LOT Polish Airlines [PL: Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A.]
- Ministry of Sport and Tourism of the Republic of Poland [PL: Ministerstwo Sportu i Turystyki]