tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
We provide comprehensive legal services related to the broadly defined labour law. We focus particularly on supporting our Clients by negotiating for, evaluating and preparing employment agreements. We represent employees and employers in court proceedings related to the termination of employment agreement and in other court proceedings. We prepare terminations of employment agreements upon notice and without notice (Article 52 of the Labour Code [PL: Art. 52 Kodeksu pracy]). We run workplace harassment cases and negotiate settlements in disputes related to the employment relationship.
Our services include:
- preparing specialised legal opinions explicitly answering questions asked by the Client or offering solutions to the described problems;
- preparing employment agreements and non-competition agreements;
- preparing contracts with members of the company management and management contracts;
- negotiating and mediating with employees and labour unions, including the creation of corporate and multi-corporate collective labour agreements;
- preparing settlements, rules of procedure, rules of remuneration and corporate rules of the fund of social benefits;
- representing employers and employees in court proceedings;
- advising employers in proceedings before the National Labour Inspectorate [PL: Państwowa Inspekcja Pracy];
- advising on restructuring the workplace and rationalisation of the employment;
- advising on the operation of employment agencies and all the forms of employment of the Poles abroad and foreigners in Poland;
- courses in the broadly defined labour law;
- legal audits.
Our key Clients whom we provide or provided with services concerning labour law:
- PGNiG – Polish Oil and Gas Company [PL: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A.]
- AB Industry S.A.
- GEO-KAT sp. z o.o.
- Magnum – X sp. z o.o.
- Silk and Stone sp. z o.o.
- National Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw [PL: Państwowe Muzeum Etnograficzne w Warszawie]
- Polish-English Kindergarten Magic Fish [PL: Przedszkole Magic Fish]
- EDISON Polish-English Primary School [PL: Szkoła EDISON]