tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
Description of the specialisation:
We provide comprehensive services for business entities from the broadly defined aviation industry, including air carriers, airport administrators and other entities operating in this sector. We work with private investors on the purchasing process of planes.
Our services include:
- comprehensive legal services covering the process of plane purchase (fleet and individual planes), including negotiating purchasing agreements, contracts related to obtaining funds for purchase and agreements with aviation operators;
- preparing legal opinions on the aviation law;
- representing Clients before the President of the Civil Aviation Authority [PL: Prezes Urzędu Lotnictwa Cywilnego];
- preparing and analysing contracts of purchase, leasing or charter of airplanes and their equipment;
- representing Clients in court disputes and at every stage of the proceedings;
- advising on the transactions of mergers and acquisitions of aviation sector entities;
- carrying out legal audits of entities conducting economic activity in the aviation industry.
Our key Clients whom we provide or provided with services related to air transport:
- LOT Polish Airlines [PL: Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A.]
- LS Airport Services S.A.
- ‘Polish Airports’ State Enterprise [PL: Przedsiębiorstwo Państwowe „Porty Lotnicze”]
- Newlyn sp. z o.o. sp. kom.
- Eurolot S.A.