- The Energy Industry Practice
- Regulation and Competition Protection Practice
- The Real Estate, Investment Process and Environmental Protection Practice
- The Cultural Heritage Protection Practice
- The Commercial Law Practice
- The Company Law and Labour Law Practice
- Financial Institution Practice
- The Criminal/Penal Law Practice
- Self-government Law
- The Railway Transport Practice
- The Air Transport Practice
We provide advisory services in issues connected with intellectual property such as: trademark law, patent law, industrial and utility design law, copyright law, protection of databases, competition law, IT law as well as media and the Internet, including press law.
We advise on transferring rights to patents, trademarks and other marks for goods and entrepreneurs as well as with regard to transferring copyrights and related rights.
We prepare draft of license agreements, contracts connected with transfers of technology and agreements concerning commercialization of personal rights of individual persons and legal entities.
We represent Clients in proceedings conducted before applicable courts and authorities in relation to patents, trademarks, industrial and utility designs, copyrights and personal rights protection.
We represent companies in negotiations and disputes connected with breaching intellectual property rights and industrial property rights.
We provide advisory services related to personal rights protection and undertaking anti-crisis actions. In case of their violation, we submit claims before courts for compensations regarding respective damage, compensations in case of occurring damage and also other forms of removal of the effects of violation, including the form of apologies.
Barrister trainee, Head of the Intellectual Property Law Practice
tel.: +48 22 745 32 35
- The Public Procurement and Public-Private Partnership Practice